EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

I heard that if you blow yourself up killing infidels, you wake up in paradise married to Emily Youcis.

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

I was drawn in by the icon, but then it was all epic and stuff, and I though "goddamnit, I know what this is..." and it's trying to teach me lessons at the end, so I was disappointed. It was less painful than Spirit Science, but books and knowledge are for dorks, so I can't give this a very good score... animation was ok, so I guess I'll give you a... 2/5, or a 4 out of 10 (I don't understand the new Newgrounds too well).

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Just when I think

"this was ok, I guess," something better happens.

Mask Your Feelings Mask Your Feelings

O HAI

THIS IS 2 SHORT AN IT NEED A PLOT. IT REMIND ME OF SLADA FINGER, I THINK YOU STOLE THE IDAE FROM WATCHMEN!

DNT B DUM BRO U FCKEN YOAB

Madness Gay Madness Gay

Bravo

I cannot believe this was animated in Flash, it looked very professional. It was also very cinematic, and reminded me of Fellini's work. Halfway through this, I had to remind myself that I was even watching a cartoon. Very heartfelt and beautiful... it really exemplifies the basic human issues of love and life, carnality and death. Memento mori, indeed!

Multiple Personality Loop Multiple Personality Loop

A week to go

I know the month isn't over yet, but I'd vote this one the winner.

TheBoogley responds:

I'm not allowed to win... it would be just wrong.
I'll vote it down... :)

Old Man of the Futures! Old Man of the Futures!

I expected this to suck

but instead it made me laugh.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

awful

i hate most of your cartoons but this is PROBABLY your worst one ever. animation, story, cinematography, sound... all just terrible. terrible! i'd give this cartoon a 2/10 but i don't want you to use fraction magic to reduce that to 1/5, which sounds slightly better, even though it's technically the same percentage, so i guess i'll give you a 3/10. 3/10 for this awful cartoon.

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

oh shit

the very face of god. i resign myself to death now.

oh well, there's always reincarnation. good luck with that mate... :3

garbage day 3 garbage day 3

i was waiting...

for this trilogy to be complete. so i could die.

and now i can.